Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Hi guys! This week was such a blur but let's see what I can remember 

We taught our whole mission on Friday! It is so scary teaching 200 missionaries who definitely know alot more than us. We studied faith & hope all week and taught our mission about those atributes. We struggled because we had no idea if faith or hope came first and what the heck the difference is between them. I think we pulled it off though!

The Elders have a friend they are teaching named Addie! I've had the chance to get to know her pretty well and she is SO amazing. She told me that she has searched her entire life for this church and that she feels like she finally found her home. She said when the Elders knocked on her door she was ready to Bible bash them, then a voice told her to listen to what they had to say.. and she was baptized Sunday! I love her so much!

This week was soo discouraging. We haven't found anyone to teach in so long & the ward is really struggling. There's so much work to do that it feels like anything we do won't even make a dent. We are trying so hard though ! Hopefully something starts to come from our labors

I listed to a conference talk this week and it was exactly the reassurance I needed to hear:

"I testify you are beloved. The Lord knows how hard you are trying. You are making progress. Keep going. He sees all your hidden sacrifices and counts them to your good and the good of those you love. Your work is not in vain. You are not alone. His very name, Emmanuel, means “God with us.” He is surely with you."
-Sharon Eubank

I love you all! Happy Father's Day! I'm so grateful for all the amazing fathers in my life who have been such an impact to me! Espically so thankful for mine. Love you Steve! ❤️

No comments: