Tuesday, July 23, 2024

It's been 4 weeks since I got Sister Ross! I also hit 7 months as a missionary! 


This week was a blur. I got food poisoning one night & slept 11 hours. It was so amazing I feel like I never get sleep on the mission

Also our AC broke! We came home one night and the apartment was at 87° it was awful. We died for two nights it was SO hot

I got to go on exchanges w my last companion! It was so fun to be with her again haha I love Sister Arrington tons!!🩷

I guess our highlight of the week is that our family came to church again this week! They fit right in with the ward and it just feels so right. Everyone loves their children. 

My mission presidents came & spoke at our church on Sunday! The little girls wanted to go meet him, they went up to President and said they wanted to be missionaries like us someday. It was so so cute my heart melted 🥹🥹

Here's a quote I LOVE from Elder Utchforf

"Jesus taught, “Seek, and ye shall find.”

I believe this simple phrase is not only a spiritual promise; it is a statement of fact. 

If we seek reasons to be angry, to doubt, to be bitter or alone, we will find them too. 

However, if we seek joy—if we look for reasons to rejoice and to happily follow the Savior, we will find them. 

We rarely find something we are not looking for. 

Are you looking for joy? 

Seek, and ye shall find."

No comments: